Questions of the Day

April 10, 2021

If I am an employee with a single employer only, do I need to file an Income tax return ?


Yes, you need to file for your income tax return because you will not qualify for substituted filing. You need to consolidate all your income earned either from profession, business, compensation  for the taxable year.

Subscribe for FREE to our Bookkeeping & Taxation services.

Enjoy 2 filing months for free

Contact Us

We are ONLINE Bookkeepers and Accountant.

Now is the time to move from traditional bookkeepers to ONLINE bookkeepers.

416-1296 / 0933-358-3949

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm

3rd Floor Unit 3A Core 1, CAIAA Center Vibo Place N. Escario St. Cebu City, Cebu, 6000

Let's stay in touch

Get latest news and updates to run your business smarter