I’m glad you’ve decided to use Xero as your online accounting software. In no time you’ll see how Xero’s simplicity takes care of time-consuming tasks so you can get on with what you do best.
Xero has a number of good ‘getting started’ videos that explain the key steps to using the software most effectively. Here’s what they cover:
- Connecting your bank account to Xero: Your bank transactions will automatically flow into Xero, and you’ll see all your finances in one place.
- Inviting me as an ‘advisor’ to work with you in Xero:Connect us up and we’ll see the same data at the same time, making it easy to iron out any questions and stay on the same page.
- Setting up your financial details: Save time by updating the information you want to include in reports, invoices and bills.
- Creating online invoices: You can create simple, professional-looking invoices that give your clients your payment options, including a ‘Pay Now’ button for accepting payments online.
- Managing pay runs with payroll: If you’ve got staff, you can combine your payroll software with your online accounting.
- Keeping supplier info up-to-date: Add your customer and supplier details so you can access their info anytime. View transaction history like invoices, bills, and most purchased products or services so you can make more informed decisions and drive more business.
- Inviting your team to work with you in Xero: You and your team members can work together to run your business, stay informed and share the workload.
- Transferring existing transactions into Xero:Create a single view of everything, new and old.
If you’ve got any questions about Xero and how to best use it, get in touch email@example.com and I’ll talk you through everything you need to know.